- No products in the cart.
For saltwater and reef aquariums
1. AZOO REEF SALT is a synthetic sea salt for all creatures living around coral reefs.
2. AZOO REEF SALT provides fish, invertebrates or seaweed with an optimal environment in which creatures can grow healthily and even breed their next generations.
3. AZOO REEF SALT is composed of all elements in natural seawater. This synthetic sea salt is precisely prepared to be in accordance with the natural proportion of major, minor and trace elements that are found in natural seawater to make its quality close to real sea salt. This accurate preparation ensures consistently high quality in each bag of AZOO REEF SALT. This uniform quality in each bag will not deviate because of water changes or uses at different times.
4. AZOO REEF SALT passed extensive and sophisticated biological and chemical test experiments.
5. AZOO REEF SALT completely fulfills the strict standards of oceanic scientists and ocean museums; it enables us to successfully breed hundreds of marine creatures. Nitrate and phosphate free AZOO REEF SALT disables substantial growth of algae. In addition, its instant solubility that does not clondy the water and makes it suitable for appreciation and breeding in aquariums.